Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Thedi choru nitham thindru

The poem written by Subramania Bharati starts like "Thedi chorus nithan thunder..." is such a powerful and motivating poem for all the time.

In this poem he asks goddess sakthi "whether she thinks he leads a life full of having food by searching for it daily, hurting others through gossiping,doing things affecting others and eventually die at the old age like all puppet human beings.I ask you some wishes...." goes on.


தேடிச் சோறுநிதந் தின்று - பல


சின்னஞ் சிறுகதைகள் பேசி - மனம்

வாடித் துன்பமிக உழன்று - பிறர்
வாடப் பலசெயல்கள் செய்து - நரை
கூடிக் கிழப்பருவ மெய்தி - கொடுங்
கூற்றுக் கிரையெனப்பின் மாயும் - பல
வேடிக்கை மனிதரைப் போலே - நான்
வீழ்வே னென்று நினைத் தாயோ?

நின்னைச் சிலவரங்கள் கேட்பேன் - அவை
நேரே இன்றெனக்குத் தருவாய் - என்றன்
முன்னைத் தீயவினைப் பயன்கள் - இன்னும்
மூளா தழிந்திடுதல் வேண்டும் - இனி
என்னைப் புதியவுயி ராக்கி - எனக்
கேதுங் கவலையறச் செய்து - மதி
தன்னை மிகத்தெளிவு செய்து - என்றும்
சந்தோஷங் கொண்டிருக்கச் செய்வாய்...


Transliteration of above poem

Stanza #1
Search for food and eat daily 
Gossip around small stories
Feel bad about yourself and worry
Do things which hurt others
Get old and withering
Become a victim of terrible accusations
Did you think I would die at the end;
Like this pathetic human?

Stanza #2
I ask for talents 
Give them to me today
Shall all my mistakes of the past
Die without a rebirth
I will be a new live being 
Make me feel no worries
Make my mind brilliantly sharp
Make me feel bliss and content - forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment